LIPO 360 MEXICO
Everyone wants to have a perfect body.
They do diet and exercise rigorously, hoping for quick and good results.
Many times, this actually works, but sometimes it does not.
When we do not reach our ideal weight, we are more likely to opt for ineffective weight loss methods.
We make hasty decisions and seek care with the wrong doctors.
We must understand that each body has its own processes, and in some occasions, losing weight or reshaping your body can be more difficult for some people than others.
If you are looking to eliminate fat from specific areas, you must consider a Lipo 360 in Mexico with our board certified plastic surgeon. He will guide you with the best treatments and will provide you all the information you require about this procedure.
THE LIPO 360 PROCEDURE
- Liposuction 360 is performed at CER Plastic Surgery through small, inconspicuous incisions. First, diluted local anesthesia is infused to reduce bleeding and trauma.
- Then a thin hollow tube, or cannula, is inserted through the incisions to loosen excess fat using a controlled back and forth motion. The dislodged fat is then suctioned out of the body using a surgical vacuum or syringe attached to the cannula.
- Your improved body contour will be apparent once the swelling and fluid retention commonly experienced following Liposuction subside.
- Also, your fat removed, could be transferred to other parts of your body to have a beautiful contour from each zone.
LIPO 360 FAT TRANSFER
Lipo 360, Liposuction is sometimes referred to as “lipo” by patients; slims and reshapes specific areas of the body by removing excess fat deposits and improving your body contours and proportion. Lipo 360 areas that can be included: abdomen, thighs, hips and buttocks. Liposuction can be performed alone or along with other plastic surgery procedures and/or different areas like:
Abdomen and waist
Hips and buttocks
Cheeks, chin and neck
Calves and ankles
To have a fat transfer, the board certified surgeon will examine you to contemplate which technique and what area needs to enhancement. This is one of the best procedures for a Lipo 360 Tijuana has to offer at CER Plastic Surgery and is completely safe because is carried out with your own fat tissue.
BENEFITS OF A LIPO 360 PROCEDURE
- You will be on the hands of our best 360 lipo surgeon.
- This surgery has lifelong results.
- The shape of your body will be better highlighted.
- Your scars will not be noticed.
- We will assist you with luxury services.
- It is an affordable 360 lipo.
- You have personalized attention with your own Patient Coordinator and your specific surgeon.
LIPO 360 RISKS
- Could exist complications with anesthesia and bleeding.
- Blood clots after surgery.
- Sensitive skin.
- If your weight is not stable, you could need a second surgery.
LIPO 360 RESULTS
When you get a lipo 360 in Mexico at CER Plastic Surgery, it only helps to eliminate excess of fat, this procedure does not remove cellulitis or other marks in your skin and it is only for patients with a stable weight. 360 lipo results are only shown after a correct follow-up of healing instructions, indicated by your doctor. Ideally, you could see changes on your body immediately, but, at first, because of swelling, this is not possible.
During your Liposuction recovery, a compression garment or elastic bandages may cover treatment areas once your procedure is completed. These help to control swelling and compress the skin to your new body contours.
In addition, small temporary drains may be placed in existing incisions beneath the skin to remove any excess of blood or fluid.
Exercise needs to stop for at least one month, as you will not be able to carry weight or make sudden movements.
Try to take care your scars and do not expose them to the sun, the doctor could propose you some topical cream to reduce color and swelling.
LIPO 360 BEFORE AND AFTER
360 lipo before and after – Before the surgery there are some precautions you need to take. If you have some habits like drinking or smoking it is not possible to proceed to the intervention because the way these substances affect your heart, lungs and blood pressure can have a negative impact and can be dangerous to stabilize you.
After 360 liposuction is done you could see immediately results. To maintain them, diet and exercise are essential. At first there will be pain and inflammation, which is normal, but with necessary care, you will not feel it.
LIPO 360 AND BBL
Lipo 360 with BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift) is one of the most common procedures that our patients ask for.
BBL consists in a transfer of excess fat to your buttocks after the liposuction, while you are still in the operation room. The benefits of doing both procedures, the lipo 360 with BBL, at the same time, will be reflected in the shape of your body at an affordable price.
LIPO 360 MEXICO TESTIMONIALS
“Hands down, the best place to go in TJ for cosmetic work. Thank you MJ!!! And Thank you CER!!!”
“Best experience in Tijuana! The facilities are incredible and the service and kindness of the medical staff is amazing. Thanks CER Hospital!”
“The facility and staff at CER are amazing. I could not be happier with my entire experience and my results.”