BBL IN TIJUANA MEXICO
Being unhappy with your body is more common than you may think, it leads to insecurities.
It is truly sad to hear these facts but removing the problem from the root is the best option.
We want to remind you that you are not alone and your body is doing its very best to keep you alive, but if it helps plastic surgery will be your greatest ally, the Brazilian Butt Lift is the best alternative to achieve the ideal body you have imagined for yourself.
WHAT IS A BRAZILIAN BUTT LIFT (BBL)
The Brazilian Butt Lift is a 2-in-1 procedure, that is not only an opportunity to get fat removed from unwanted areas in the body but also makes your hips and butt a fuller and rounder size.
The areas the fat may be removed from our the abdomen, thighs, lower back, flanks, and the bra-roll area, this fat is purified and injected back into your body but in strategic positions to achieve that natural lift and augmentation of the buttock.
You can get this procedure to be combined with others such as breast augmentation, breast lift, tummy tuck, and others that don’t affect the buttock or the donor area.
The risks for this procedure are the usual bleeding, swelling, and scarring, nothing major but you still need to be aware of them.
HOW DOES THE BRAZILIAN BUTT LIFT WORK?
It is a tricky process for the results and doesn’t have a simple explanation like for example breast implants, objects that are added below the skin to create another size of breasts.
For this butt lift what happens is your own fat is injected into the buttock and an approximate 30% of the fat cells will die (this will not affect your health or final results) because they will fail on creating a new blood source; the other 70% will create this source and permanently live in the injected areas.
Avoid gaining weight for the purpose of this procedure, if you lose weight your butt and hips will shrink, and also keep in mind that if you gain weight these areas will expand.
WHAT IS THE BBL PROCEDURE?
The procedure consists of 3 steps and the total duration can be around 3 hours, it can decrease or increase depending on how much fat needs to be extracted and added back. It’s important to keep in mind that not all procedures are the same and has a lot to do with your wishes and the surgeon’s experience.
This is why is important to discuss with your surgeon about the best options for your procedure.
The 3 aforementioned steps are:
To have a fat transfer, the board-certified surgeon will examine you to contemplate which technique and what area needs enhancement. This is one of the best procedures for a Lipo 360 Tijuana has to offer at CER Plastic Surgery and is completely safe because is carried out with your own fat tissue.
CHANGE THE WAY YOU SEE YOURSELF WITH A BBL SURGERY IN MEXICO
WHY CHOOSE A BBL SURGERY IN TIJUANA MEXICO
Lipo 360 with BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift) is one of the most common procedures that our patients ask for.
BBL consists of a transfer of excess fat to your buttocks after the liposuction, while you are still in the operation room. The benefits of doing both procedures, the lipo 360 with BBL, at the same time, will be reflected in the shape of your body at an affordable price.
BEFORE AND AFTER BBL SURGERY
After your BBL:
Before informing you about your recovery, please know that it is important to follow your surgeons’ instructions; not following recovery instructions may lengthen more if you try to bypass them. Anyhow, avoid sitting fat at all costs for the following week after your surgery, if any pressure is applied to the area it can cause unwanted fat cells to die and impact negatively on your results, after a week or so your doctor may recommend cushions to help you sit without damaging the cells.
Pain is normal and is dealt with with oral medication, except for soreness, bruising, and swelling that may last a few weeks. For your recovery, a compression garment will be given to you for your recovery for about 7-8 weeks.
Each case differs and you may need to ask for 10 days off work or school to focus only on your recovery, for physical activities it may be a lot longer but never forget to at least have some mobility in your body such as walking.