BBL IN TIJUANA MEXICO
Being unhappy with your body is more common than you may think, it leads to insecurities. It is truly sad to hear these facts but removing the problem from the root is the best option. We want to remind you that you are not alone and your body is doing its very best to keep you alive, but if it helps plastic surgery will be your greatest ally, the Brazilian Butt Lift is the best alternative to achieve the ideal body you have imagined for yourself.
WHAT IS A BRAZILIAN BUTT LIFT (BBL)
The Brazilian Butt Lift is a 2 in 1 procedure, is not only an opportunity to get fat removed from unwanted areas in the body, but it also makes your hips and butt have a fuller and rounder size. The areas the fat may be removed from are abdomen, thighs, lower back, flanks and the bra-roll area, this fat is purified and injected back into your body but in strategic positions to achieve that natural lift and augmentation of the buttock. You can get this procedure to be combined with others such as breast augmentation, breast lift, tummy tuck and others that don’t affect the buttock or the donor area. The risks for this procedure are the usual bleeding, swelling and scarring, nothing major but you still need to be aware of them.
HOW DOES THE BRAZILIAN BUTT LIFT WORK?
It is a tricky process for the results, and doesn’t have a simple explanation like for example breast implants, objects that are added below the skin to create another size of breasts. For this butt lift what happens is your own fat is injected into the buttock and an approximate of 30% of the fat cells will die (this will not affect your health or final results) because they will fail on creating a new blood source; the other 70% will create this source and permanently live in the injected areas. Avoid gaining weight for the purpose of this procedure, if you lose weight your butt and hips will shrink, and also keep in mind that if you gain weight these areas will expand.
ARE YOU A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR A BBL?
Candidates for a BBL in Mexico must have:
– The desire to enhance the shape and size of their buttocks without implants.
– Decent amount of fat on 1 or more areas (so they can donate fat to the butt).
– Good quality skin and tissue with good elasticity.
– Quit smoking (or vaping) for the last 1-2 months.
– Good overall health
– Time to fully undergo the recovery of the surgery. It can take from weeks to months.
WHAT IS THE BBL PROCEDURE?
The procedure consists of 3 steps and the total duration can be around 3 hours, it can decrease or increase depending on how much fat needs to be extracted and added back. It’s important to keep in mind that not all procedures are the same and has a lot to do with your wishes and the surgeon’s experience. This is why is important to discuss with your surgeon about the best options for you.r procedure. The 3 aforementioned steps are:
1. Removal of fat from an already specified part of the body.
2. Purification and prepping to insert the fat back into the body.
3. Fat being injected in clever ways back into your body, more specifically in your buttock.
WHY CHOOSE A BBL SURGERY IN TIJUANA MEXICO
Mexico is the nearest country to the United States of America and Canada, and honestly the cost for any medical procedure drops significantly while still achieving good if not better results than the country you reside in, Mexico is one of the top Latino countries to undergo plastic surgery. We have the best plastic surgery experts, with certifications from the top institutions in Mexico where they get world-class training. Don’t hesitate to give us a visit. The city of Tijuana is quite diverse and finding English speakers is extremely easy, if you don’t master Spanish, people will definitely help you in whatever you need!
WHY CER HOSPITAL
Hospital CER is one of the top hospitals at a national level, our service to you is our upmost priority and it’s a completely bilingual building, the language barrier won’t be in the way. CER has members from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons who are not only highly experienced but their skill is off the charts, they’ll care for you and your concerns and certainly bring you the results you have long awaited. Our board certified surgeons will take care of you..
CHANGE THE WAY YOU SEE YOURSELF WITH A BBL SURGERY IN MEXICO
BEFORE AND AFTER BBL SURGERY
Before your BBL:
– Weeks before your surgery, you must make any arrangement to be off from work, school or other activities, since your recovery will not only be long it also has to be taken seriously
– We mentioned in our good candidates that tobacco and nicotine consumption must be ceased to avoid any major risks.
– Avoid food, drinks and herbal supplements that can increase risk of bleeding and bruising, including medication like aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, Motrin, blood thinners, vitamin E, omega-3 fish oil and alcohol. Use Tylenol inn place of other over the counter pain medication.
– Get someone to help you not only during your stay but your recovery, such as a family member or a trusted friend.
– Do not eat or drink anything after midnight (the day of your surgery)
– Shower once arriving at the hospital (we do provide showers) do not apply lotion, perfume, hair products, etc.
– Dress comfortably
After your BBL:
– Sleep on your stomach for the first 2 weeks after your surgery, placing pillows under your pelvis to allow your hips to be flexed may relief you from pain.
– Do not forget, walking around immediately after your surgery is important to keep having mobility
– For any pain your doctor will prescribe you pain medication, do not take any other medication until your surgeon tells you so.
Before informing you about your recovery, please know that it is important to follow your surgeons’s instructions; not following recovery instructions may lengthen more if you try to bypass them. Anyhow, avoid sitting fat all cost for the following week after your surgery, if any pressure is applied to the area it can cause unwanted fat cell’s dying and impact negatively on your results, after a week or so your doctor may recommend you cushions to help you sit without damaging the cells. Pain is normal and is dealt with oral medication, expect soreness, bruising and swelling that may last few weeks. For your recovery a compression garment will be given to you for your recovery for about 7-8 weeks. Each case differs and you may need to ask for 10 days off work or school to focus only on your recovery, for physical activities it may be a lot longer but never forget to at least have some mobility in your body such as walking.
BBL IN MEXICO TESTIMONIALS
“Hands down, the best place to go in TJ for cosmetic work. Thank you MJ!!! And Thank you CER!!!”
“Best experience in Tijuana! The facilities are incredible and the service and kindness of the medical staff is amazing. Thanks CER Hospital!”
“The facility and staff at CER are amazing. I could not be happier with my entire experience and my results.”